United Doll Artists & Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Doll Artists & Collectors

A forum for collectors & artists of reborn dolls and OOAK sculpted doll to meet and chat. For artists this is a forum to learn from your target audience, the collector. For collectors its a place to stay up to date with your favourite artists latest work.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sara is on Ebay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcplitt

mcplitt

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Sara is on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Sara is on Ebay   Sara is on Ebay EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:30 am

Back to top Go down
maumeebear

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Sara is on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara is on Ebay   Sara is on Ebay EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Little Sara is so adorable! From the top of her soft looking head to the tips of her toes look perfect. I love those little sleeping babies! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.maumeeohbostons.com
mcplitt

mcplitt

Sara is on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara is on Ebay   Sara is on Ebay EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Thank you! Do her pics look dark to you? I am adjusting to a new laptop and it can be frustrating!
Back to top Go down
mcplitt

mcplitt

Sara is on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Do these pics look better than the first set?   Sara is on Ebay EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:25 am

Back to top Go down
maumeebear

Number of posts : 89

Sara is on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara is on Ebay   Sara is on Ebay EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:47 am

On my computer the pictures looked fine! I see the veining and everything. The coloring looked good to me. My computer is new too. LOL My husband's computer just died too. He is a computer expert and he knows dead. LOL He will be computer shopping when he gets home from his latest trip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maumeeohbostons.com
mcplitt

mcplitt

Sara is on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara is on Ebay   Sara is on Ebay EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:07 pm

Thanks for the reply! Somebody on another board said she looked like a dead baby! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Angioletto

Angioletto

Number of posts : 43

Sara is on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara is on Ebay   Sara is on Ebay EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:21 am

who? scratch that's not very nice Rolling Eyes I mean if they dont like it, dont comment Neutral
I would say she is different, not the everyday sweet dolly face I would see in ebay and you did an excellent job to make her so real flower
anyhoo.... BOL in her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sara is on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara is on Ebay   Sara is on Ebay Empty

Back to top Go down

Sara is on Ebay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Doll Artists & Collectors :: My latest creation for sale-
Jump to: